1. Will you be the one shooting my wedding?
- Yes. Joe Tese'
2. Second Shooter/ Assistant - Do you come with a second shooter or assistant?
- If you request, yes. There will be an extra fee.
3. Extra Time - Can we let you know during the wedding, if you can stay an extra hour?
- Yes of course.
4. Travel Fee - Is travel time included in your price?
- Yes. Travel over 50 miles is configured at $.55/mile.
5. Can you come to the bride and or groom's house before the wedding for preparation photos?
6. Can you take pictures at a park or another location before the wedding takes place?
- Yes. I suggest allowing enough time for this to take place.
7. How long have you been shooting weddings?
- over 20 years
8. Can we see a gallery of a few of your recent weddings?
- Yes. Please go to Joe Tese' Photography Gallery to view.
9. Have you ever shot a wedding at our ceremony and reception venues? If not, do you plan to check the venues out in advance?
- If we have not photographed there, we will contact and research the venue and area. This way we will be prepared and ready to begin.
10. What is included in your standard packages?
- Four package plans are offered. Each include hours covered, all retouched hi resolution images ready for printing, and the on-line slide show for you, your friends and family to see. Three packages also include high quality printed wedding albums and one adds a beautiful mounted wall print for your home. Also during the year we present special packages at a discounted rate. If you would like to be notified about these special packages, please request on our contact page.
11. Can I customize a package to fit my needs?
- Yes. A la Carte is available.
12. Do you offer a photo booth?
13. Will the photos be retouched and color balanced?
- Yes. All photos are retouched and color balanced before you receive them.
14. Can we order prints or albums directly from you?
- Yes. See the quality of albums here.
15. How long after the wedding will we receive the images? How will they be delivered?
- 2 to 3 weeks. A password protected link will be emailed to you to open your wedding slideshow gallery. Also a disc of all retouched digital jpeg images will be postal mailed to you.
16. Will we have the rights to the images?
- Yes. Where a disc of photographs has been included for you as part of the wedding collection, these photographs will include a print release and may be printed, and or displayed online, for personal use. Commercial use must be expressly approved in written form by Joe Tese' Photography and include citation. You agree not to sell any of the files or prints without written permission from Joe Tese' Photography.
17. If I choose to have a printed album, do I select the photos in it?
- Yes. A proof of the wedding album will be password protected and on-line for 2 months after your wedding. The wedding album proof contains the layout with our selection of images in it. Within the 2 months after your wedding, you can select which photos you may want to change in your album proof from the image disc that was postal mailed to you. The printing process begins upon your approval of the album proof and takes approximately 3 weeks to produce.
18. How long will the slideshow be accessible online?
The slideshow will be available for 2 months.
19. How many photos can go into the album?
- This depends on the size of your album and the amount of pages in your album. Our album included with the packages usually have 26 pages. Each page can accommodate from 1 to 6 images comfortably. We will offer a free album layout and design based on your selections.
20. When will we receive the wedding photography contract?
- Within 2 days after you request it.
21. How much of a deposit do you require? When is it due?
- 50% non refundable Retainer is due at signing of contract. Balance due no later than 30 days prior to wedding day.
22. Do you accept payments in installations?
23. What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- If Joe Tese' is too ill or becomes injured and cannot supply the wedding services specified, Joe Tese' Photography will try to book a replacement wedding Photographer. If a replacement Photographer cannot be found then liability is limited to a refund of any payments received. Joe Tese' Photography has working methods in place to prevent loss or damage to your images. However, there is the unlikely possibility that images may be lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons in or beyond our control. In these circumstances liability is limited to the return of fees paid for the service or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied. Any legal matters will be held in Joe Tese' Photography's home state, any legal fees incurred by Joe Tese' Photography as a result of a client prosecution will be paid by the client.
Cancellations: If the wedding is cancelled or postponed by the client(s) with more than 30 days prior to the wedding, the nonrefundable retainer payment will not be returned, it being the agreed loss suffered by Joe Tese' Photography due to cancellation. If the wedding is cancelled within 30 days of the wedding, the full amount will still require payment and will be non-refundable. In the unlikely event Joe Tese' Photography determines that they are unable to complete the coverage due to unforeseen circumstances, all money (including the deposit) will be returned to the client(s).
24. Can we request a list of specific shots we would like before the wedding day?
- Yes of course.
25. What type of paper will you use for the prints and album?
- Acid-free, archival-quality paper, which will stand the test of time.